Hearing aids, which one is the best for me?
There are numerous hearing devices to choose from that features according to technology levels:
- BTE "Behind the ear" : less discreet, reliable. Adaptable to all losses and ears. Available with batteries or rechargeables.
- ITE "In the canal ear" : the most discreet but most fragile. Nor suitable for all levels of deafness. Battery only.
- RITE "Receiver in the ear" : compromise between the two previous devices: quite discreet, very comfortable and less fragile than ITE. Available with abtteries or rechargeables.
Once you have made your choice, Mrs Vignard will established a quote with simulated coverage by your health insurance center and your mutual insurance compagny.
We also provided:
- a free trial period for one month
- pre and past employment hearing assements
- checking every 6 months
- offer a range of assistive listening devices
- provide hearing rehabilitatation devices
- maintenance for all makes and models
- custom plugs
- musician's, swimming, noise, airplane plugs
- hearing device batteries
- device kit for moisture affected hearing aids.